Friday, November 30, 2012

Where has my mind gone...

This morning I had grand intentions of getting up and doing some lead generating (my CEO would be proud ) and then heading to yoga to help my hopelessly tense neck and shoulders.  Well yoga starts at 9:30 am at LA Fitness on Fridays and at 9:15 I changed clothes, grabbed water and as I am walking out the door I remember that yoga starts at 8:30 and ENDS at 9:30.... oops.  

Ever have one of those days?  I'm predicting early that today may be just one of those days so in the spirit of the last day of November, I am trying to make our home festive and get into the holiday season!  So far, the nativity set from my "Mother-In-Law" is set up and a very festive Christmas table cloth has been added to our dining room table. I know it's weak so far but it's not even December yet folks :)



Now to go find the Poinsettias, wreathes and garlands and I am in search of a wonderful holiday stocking for Kyle.  I love mine and it is a little different - it is yellow with green and red puff balls everywhere!   

No comments:

Post a Comment