Monday, December 3, 2012

Questions To Ask Your Agent During an Interview


Thinking of selling your home?  Here are some great questions to help you land on the right agent for your real estate experience.  

Call Chelsea today to schedule an interview and real estate consultation - (602) 748-6136


  

What is your unique value proposition?
Chelsea: I have a background in architectural design, urban planning and marketing for commercial properties for a boutique commercial real estate firm who did over 150 deals in the past 2 years.  I can offer the unique opportunity to have your home staged with the help of a designer who sees through the eyes of a buyer, the perfect combination to help your home sell.  I have a unique background that lends itself to marketing houses for my clients to make this transaction as smooth and seamless as possible and to net you the most amount of money that the market affords.
What is your motivation to sell my home?
Chelsea:  I am young, energetic, and comparatively fresh in the real estate business and have not been burned out!  I am hungry and eager to find a buyer for your home and have the energy and plan to do it.  I have bold goals and there is only one way to get there, by being tenacious and bold in business.
What type of marketing do you do to get my house sold?
Chelsea:  I am actively seeking Buyers for my Sellers and Sellers for my Buyers -  that is how I came across your listing to start with.  I have an open house plan, I use postcards to advertise your listing and with the Keller Williams Internet Marketing System, your listing will be posted on nearly 400 different websites and we will be on the first page of Google!
What can we expect form you as our agent?
Chelsea:  You can expect a highly dedicated, focused and energetic professional who will get the job done.  I will give you weekly updates on Showings, feedback and the progress of the transaction weekly.  My average days on market is 17, less by far than the state average of 50.
Do you have a process in place from listing to closing and will we be informed along the way?
Chelsea:  Yes!  I have what I call a Seller’s guide to selling a home.  This includes staging tips, helpful phone numbers for utility companies, a step-by-step guide throughout the transaction and you will be informed along the way.
Do you have a team?
Chelsea:  No.  Why put your house on the market and get tossed from one agent to their staff members?  I will be the one contacting you throughout this entire process.  I will be the one who knows all about your house. 
Do you have a Profit Share at your office?
Chelsea:  Yes!  All 200+ agents at the Keller Williams East Valley office are collaborative!  This means that all 200+ agents care that your house gets sold and you will have 200+ agents helping to market, advertise and show your home to their clients as well as mine.  Since we are a profit sharing office, my success means success for our agents and our office as well.
When was the last time you took a class to understand the changing market?
Chelsea:  Keller Williams Realty East Valley has 2-5 classes every day at the office to keep agents informed of the ever changing marketplace in respect to title agencies, loan programs, contract changes as well as market statistics.  I attend these classes weekly and take that information I learn with me out into the field.
Do you have relationships with title companies or lenders should we need advice?
Chelsea:  Yes!  I have 2 title companies that know me personally and that I enjoy working with.  I also have 3 lenders that each offer different types of programs that can help potential buyers obtain financing.  Please call me for their information - I'm happy to hand out referrals!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment